Sunday, August 28, 2016

Intro to this blog

Hi guys.
So I wanted to try this again. Since in my first blog, I kind of stop posting, I wanted to do something that was more interesting so that it would pull me to keep blogging.

As you guys saw, Carpe Diem is the title of this blog. Carpe Diem means seize the day.
Basically this blog will be about just life things. So life style changes, procrastination, anything that basically comes to my mind and is about life. I will be blogging weekly. If I do miss a week, that will probably be because of school.  I do have a lot of band events coming up so yeah.

Uh, yeah that's about it. I hope you guys enjoy this blog.

Keep calm and Carpe Diem!
Lea


Update(8/29): I will also have some other fun posts that I like to do. I might think of having an advice column after actually gaining some followers. I will have Top 20 lists. I'm thinking of doing lots of other stuff besides my main point of this blog, to get through my main point. I will not give away my main point of this blog just yet, as I want you guys to figure out!
Thanks so much!
Lea

Update(9/11):
I am moving all current Carpe Diem posts to the Carpe Diem page.
Thanks for your support.
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment